The Pun Group, LLP is seeking Assurance Senior to join our fast growing well-established regional firm. This position will require passionate and high-energy to perform engagement field work under the Engagement Manager and Partner.
- Responsible for planning, directing, and completing the audit assignment
- Establishes and communicates roles and expectations for staff at the beginning of the project; provides clear guidance and direction concerning objectives of the work.
- Possess the desire and ability to maintain positive client relationships
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, accounting errors and irregularities, fraud, or non-compliance with laws and regulations.
- Interview clients to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Understand and evaluate accounting systems and recommending controls to ensure its reliability and integrity.
- Perform research on accounting issues when arise.
- Prepare audit reports and detailed audit findings.
- Effective use of engagement software
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting.
- 2+ years audit experience in public accounting.
- CPA certification or completion of CPA exam is preferred.
- Possess strong knowledge of accounting principles and auditing standards to effectively supervise staff
- Strong communication, research, analytical and writing skills.
- Proven technical knowledge of Microsoft Offices.
- Solid organization skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Pun Group, LLP does not discriminate against an employee and the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.